- Low amp draw DC fan (2.0 amp startup and 1.7amp continuous) does not over tax the electrical system. Ac rectifier available for snowmobiles already using the dc power port. Motor is water resistant and designed to operate in adverse conditions.
- Heavy duty welded aluminum design is rugged enough to take abuse but lightweight
- Pulls approximately 140 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air through the hood and clutch area.
- Air is removed from the clutch housing and fan installation does not inhibit or otherwise interfere with belt changes.
- Active venting system that expels hot air even at low ground speeds or when snow is covering vents as opposed to traditional Passive venting.
- Allows the use of graphics/wraps when customers want additional venting without damaging aesthetics and design of side and hood panels.
- Clutches and belt stay cooler which allows them to last longer and work better.
- Radiated heat from engine is absorbed by the cool incoming air instead of air intake/box thus keeping intake air temperatures down. This gives the engine a crisper and more consistent feel and makes more power when subjected to heavy loads
- Belt dust and other fine debris is essentially vacuumed out of the under hood area so clutches and entire under hood area stays cleaner.
- Doubles as an amazing goggle defogger!
- Takes approximately 1.5-2 hours to install (typically) and requires some specialty tools like a rivet gun and drill bits.
- Factory connector allows true plug and play install. Also allows quick disconnect for troubleshooting and diagnostic work on snowmobile.