- Low amp draw DC fan (2.0 amp startup and 1.7amp continuous) does not over tax the electrical system.
- Motor is water resistant and designed to operate in adverse conditions.
- Heavy duty welded aluminum design is rugged enough to take abuse but lightweight
- Air is removed from the clutch housing and fan installation does not inhibit or otherwise interfere with belt changes
- Active venting system that expels hot air even at low ground speeds as opposed to OEM rpm dependant clutch mounted fan
- Clutches and belt stay cooler which allows them to last longer and work better.
- Belt dust and other fine debris are essentially vacuumed out of the clutch cover area so clutches stay cleaner.
The Blow Hole for Polaris ACE 900 expels hot air, cools belt and clutch, and vacuums out dust.
Call For Information: